1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Some of my Zapcats from yesterday (6 images)

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by bob58, Sep 27, 2009.

1. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

Heres a few from the Zapcat event, the day was brilliant thanks to John for flagging the event

first time i seen this and its quite amazing to watch, so just a few quick processed ones

1. Not one of us taking the pic, although came close a couple of times :D
    [​IMG]

2.They seem to out of the water as much as in it
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chr1s

chr1s Well-Known Member

that last one looks like a james bond stunt :)

from all the pics it looks like a fun event and great day!

3. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Great 'professional' set there Bob, love the last one....you had a feeling about that one. :D Have your bits dried out yet? ;)

4. John_Baker

John_Baker Well-Known Member

Nice ones Bob – it was a good event!! I am still finding great shots...
    Go on, how many did you take!!!! :D :D :D

5. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

thanks chris, thought i got it that one when i pressed the button

6. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

cheers mate, yeh thought i got that one yesterday

walked through the door missus said just laughed....you been out with your camera again..... my clothing was still a dark colour of damp and dripping from the waist down!! :D but what a great day!!!! wait until next year might get myself waterproof set up, did that look fun for that guy right in there :D

7. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

well....not as many as you approx 8 gig will have look when get home, up mums at the mo

got several more to look at but knew i had to post quick this morning before the rest of you fill the board :D :D

8. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

another 5 images

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Steve52

Steve52 Well-Known Member

Good set Bob. Nos 3 & 12 are my favourites. Still wading :D through mine.

10. AdrianHarris

AdrianHarris Well-Known Member

Hi Bob - Two great sets posted. Glad you had a successful time.

I normally take only about 100 shots - and thats bad enough to sort through and choose. But Johns influence encouraged me to switch on the continuous drive, so now have 800 odd to sort through. I even get fed up just trying to look at them, leave alone processing!!!
    Motor drive - Never again.

11. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Another excellent set there Bob.

Also, you and I made the BlueSheets website: Clicky :eek:

12. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i had a look on the zap cat site for that group photo, but could not find it

13. Steve52

Steve52 Well-Known Member

It's the top left photo on the gallery. You and Richard are in the background.

14. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

i can see us in the one that richard linked to, the one i am reffering to is the one the tog took of us in a group on the beach not just us guys but every tog he could get his hands on, sure he said it will be on the zapcat site zapcat-racing

15. AdrianHarris

AdrianHarris Well-Known Member

Hi Bob, I don't think he posted that one. Well I haven't seen it yet. :D

16. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

hi adrian thanks for comment
    johns influence :D fun though

17. 4BIKER2

4BIKER2 Well-Known Member

Spectacular stuff :cool: :cool:

18. John_Baker

John_Baker Well-Known Member

Hoi don’t blame me, all I did was chauffeur - it was Gordon, he did it, he always sounds like a machine gun!!! But he restricts his MkIII to bursts of 3 to 4 shots... Bob, just looked again, some seriously good work in this thread. I am really pleased the lens is working for you – till the next time...

A quick snap from the run home - we did get to Bedruthan and looked at the trig point that Richard built!! Plus not a bl**dy boat in sight... :D :D Must admit I have not done a lot of landscape this year!

[​IMG]

19. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

so its this mans fault

[​IMG]

thank you very much John a huge compliment to me

20. bob58

bob58 Well-Known Member

many thanks nigel