1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Some nice macros

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by daft_biker, May 29, 2008.

1. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

2. turbulentwheat

turbulentwheat Well-Known Member

very very nice indeed, thanks for that!

3. John_Baker

John_Baker Well-Known Member

Always nice to see some great macro shots - thanks for sharing!!!

4. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Cheers Andy, I enjoyed looking at those.

5. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

He sets the bar pretty high huh? :cool: FWIW I think they are taken using a Sigma 150mm macro (tripod and reflectors too probably).

6. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

Definately something to aspire to.

7. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

Aye....hopefully I'll be able to find something more interesting than common blue damselflies this year but at the mo I can't even find them! My old boy has had my 100mm for weeks now so I'll hopefully get a shot of his 180mm soon....should be just the ticket for available light shots with smooth backgrounds ;)

8. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Wowzers. They're great images. Thanks for sharing that Andy... lots to aspire to now...

9. thebug

thebug Member

Very nice indeed!

10. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

Yea deviant art is a great site,but half the time it crashes my laptop and I cant upload photos to it from the laptop for some reason. Wonder if its a Vista thing as it works fine from the XP run PC