1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Some bird shots from today (7)

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by JaySteel, Feb 27, 2008.

1. JaySteel

JaySteel Well-Known Member

Out and about at Sevenoaks wildlife reserve this afternoon.
    I know they're not that sharp becuase a couple have been quite cropped and I know the backgrounds are distracting but comments are still very welcome.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ryanh

ryanh Well-Known Member

some nice shots of birds keep them coming :D

3. Mat

Mat Well-Known Member

That's a nice pair of Tits you've got there.... #feels sullied for rising to such a cheap jibe#.

I went out with the intention of photographing birds yesterday, needless to say I came back with all landscape shots :(.

4. GDN

GDN Well-Known Member

Nice photos. I like the third and the last shots. What lens were you using and how much have you cropped down?

5. JaySteel

Thanks.
    I like the 3rd and last too. Most were only cropped about 10% but I've just been looking at the originals and it's the two best shots (3&7) that have lost about 60-70% of their original size.
    And the lens is my cheap Tamron 70-300 which gives very inconsistant results.

6. JaySteel

Well I was trying to photograph these little fellas but despite my best stalking efforts they wouldn't come out of the bushes so I ended up with bird photos instead!

[​IMG]