1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Snow!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ermintrude, Mar 22, 2008.

1. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Benches page 10!
    Snow Bunny page 1!
    And is that our Les on page 5? :D

Easter Snow!

2. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

By eck, I do believe it is our Les! Wish he would come back here and forgive and forget! :(

BigWill

3. alanS

alanS Well-Known Member

it's snowing in Middlesbrough, big flakes too! :eek: I'm ok in my nice warm bedroom. :D I'm never leaving, the world is too hard and cruel for me, I'm better off here. :D

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

Me too. I have just polished off the last hot cross bun :( I cnty believe the b/f ate SEVEN of my buns :(

5. alanS

alanS Well-Known Member

I had fish and chips from the chip shop for dinner. I had to leave my bedroom for that :( But I'm back now, all safe and warm :D

6. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

I had no chips, they dont make proper chips in London :( I am tucked in bed tho :)

7. Linux_Lady

Linux_Lady Well-Known Member

I've just got back from seeing a friend in Uxbridge... Bloody nightmare...

I mean.. we're encouraged to use public transport.. blah blah.. and then loads of trains are cancelled and delayed.. so once again, I've got back and DRIVEN to Tescos as I'm so annoyed with cancelled trains and buses...

However.. I'm currently eating a nice Marks and Spencers cookie.. :D

8. alanS

alanS Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I think I need a cup of tea and some biscuits...

9. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

Les who? All I see is grave! :eek: :eek:

10. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

Aye it is, would've been a short trip on to the top of the Chevin for Les as well. Shame he's not still coming on this site. I met up with him when he gave me a lift to York for a meet up from another forum. Top bloke who takes a good photo too.

11. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

D'oh, just twigged the name underneath. Yes, he currently posts on another forum (And most vigorously at times! :eek: :D)

12. Burgy

Burgy In the Stop Bath

Giving away images to line the BBCs pockets, does he post vociferously on the BBC all rights grab?

13. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

Hmm not sure about that one, Last I saw was a very elongated thread about Candid child photography.

14. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

We actually had about half a dozen flakes of snow here which turned to small hail stones. Mostly bright sun though but with a bitingly cold wind.

15. Fen

Fen Well-Known Member

Uxbridge!

I lived there up until 1 month ago! Still work there at the moment though

16. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

No comment. :rolleyes: :D :eek:

17. Mat

Mat Well-Known Member

I thought only Big Will was allowed to chew on your buns :eek:.

Apparently we've had snow here in Sheffield although I haven't seen any where I live :mad:, we've only had drizzle at our end.

18. mark_jacobs

mark_jacobs Retired

No comment ;)