1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Snow

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by SXH, Dec 10, 2017.

1. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

You'll need it, it's snowing

2. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

It's only just dried off after the last lot...

Adrian

3. IvorCamera

IvorCamera In the Stop Bath

No snow in Blackpool! and I never even bothered to get the camera out, we had a great time there though, we just drove back to Birmingham...OMG! I might go out in it tomorrow on second thoughts I might just stay in bed!

4. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Yes, it took SWMBO five hours to get from Reading to Oxford today!

Adrian

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

This was us this morning.

20171210-M6-IMG_0280_x1600_hq.jpg
    20171210-M6-IMG_0281_x1600_hq.jpg

6. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Stil raining here, bird bath now overflowing.

7. SXH

SXH Well-Known Member

Yes, it turned to rain here. Which, combined with the sub-zero temperatures predicted for the next couple of days, is going to turn the local pavements into an ice-rink.
    I'm going to have to be very careful going into town for the next week or two!

8. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

Not much to report yet at Roving Towers. Just a sprinkling, but the fish are looking a bit chilly:

[​IMG]

9. IvorCamera

They must be desperate for a Fix!......
    Desperate for a Fix.jpg

10. IvorCamera

Not even a Robin can tempt me to go outside to-day....this one was pictured through the window.....
    Deep Enough...jpg

11. IvorCamera

And another through the window.....the suns out but I am still not tempted to go out as it is now freezing!
    Brrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

12. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

That's your e Xmas card sorted then!

13. IvorCamera

The conditions for photography were perfect this afternoon but I am petrified of slipping over, once your hip goes its the end, its just not worth it! thanks for the "likes" .....tomorrow might be a different story though...watch this space!

14. IvorCamera

Just been to the doctors for a blood test and yes I did manage to get there but its still very slippy the cars in the garage so I walked to the docs its only 5 minutes away, I am still not going to go out across the fields for a few snowy pictures,no way! so sitting in the lounge I dared open the unheated conservatory and there was some great frost patterns screaming at me to get the camera out I even changed lenses which is very rare!...I popped on my old 105 micro nikkor which I had not used for years, its still a great performer..........
    A Touch of Frost.jpg

RovingMike, Andrew Flannigan and SXH like this.