1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Simplicity

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Dimitri_Vasiliou, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Dimitri_Vasiliou

Dimitri_Vasiliou Well-Known Member

Good on you my friend,i`m sure you will love the wide angle lens. ;)

2. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

So good it makes me want to cry....... ;)

:D

3. Gordon_McGeachie

Gordon_McGeachie In the Stop Bath

I am looking forward to this purchase, Have been looking at this for ages.It just a shame that I have to justify myself to my other half for buying anything photo kit wise.

She does not have a problem when it comes to paying out £20k extra for the house move so that we can be nearer her daughter.

Just need to try to get her to agree to the Sigma 170-500 and/or Sony 500 mirror now.Wish me luck.....

Is this the famous female logic that us guys keep fighting against????

4. thomasjmpark

thomasjmpark Well-Known Member

Hi Gordon, another great picture. Ive just had alook at your website and its stunning. Very inspiring indeed, that comes from someone is aspiring to be good at landscapes!

Thankyou

5. Dimitri_Vasiliou

Yes it is,thats the reason i`m single now. ;) :)

6. whistley

whistley Well-Known Member

Whenever I see that Dmitri has posted a picture in the exhibition lounge I know I am in for a treat.

Another great image.

7. Dimitri_Vasiliou

Fantastic complement,thank you for these words. :)