1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sigma USB Dock software

Discussion in 'Other Brands & Accessories' started by Malcolm_Stewart, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

Last September I treated myself to a Sigma 50mm F/1.4 Art in Canon EF fitting, and used it briefly to establish that I hadn't bought a dud.
    I've now added a Sigma USB Dock UD-01, and after something of a struggle, I've managed to download the associated software for it. Over the decades I've downloaded masses of software applications to my Windows computer, but none has been as difficult as this turned out to be. I'm glad it wasn't my first attempt at downloading and installing a piece of software.

2. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

I had no problems at all when I downloaded it. Perhaps I was lucky.

3. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

My problem was finding, and clicking, the "legal indemnity" agreement button, without which nothing got downloaded or installed. The page on which it was sited close to the bottom, didn't seem to want to scroll up my screen - Win10 glitch?
    Must give it a go later.

4. neilt3

neilt3 Well-Known Member

I downloaded it at the weekend to update a MC-11 I've just bought ( same software ) and had no problems .
    The box to click to agree to their T&C's was in a prominent position on the screen , though wasn't initially obvious .
    I'm also on Windows 10 .
    Presumably you've got it all sorted now ?