1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Discussion in 'Computer Related Help & Discussion' started by spinno, Nov 20, 2007.

1. liamjames91

liamjames91 Well-Known Member

just a thought but maybe the motherboard wont accept that much ram, i have a few year old intel board that will only accept upto 1gb total ram! good job i dont need to use it, my laptop only has 512mb, should really upgrade it, but again it will only accept 1gb maximum, and its only about a year old thats what you get when you buy a budget laptop ! but maybe your pc wont even accept 1gb? :D

2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

well the story has progressed slightly..
    now running on 768mb and also upgraded to XP SP2.
    Think the graphics can't handle it as every now and then it just falls over...and I get an error type message saying it's just recovered from failure of said graphics card. Unfortunately swmbo says we need a new 'puter but wants one with Vista...I don't...I'll lose :eek:...

3. liamjames91

liamjames91 Well-Known Member

dontcha just love windows! :( vista service pack 1 is supposedly coming out in the first quater of next year, sorry, this year, how time flys, and should fix alot of the problems, well, at least how microsoft 'fixes' things anyway, *bodge* :)