1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

September, 2007 - FirstView Pictures

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian_A

Ian_A Well-Known Member

Barbie

[​IMG]

20:00, Radcliffe, near Bolton.

2. bagpuss

bagpuss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shoes splattered with beach hut paint, 11:30pm-ish.

3. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

As usual....Not the Prettiest picture...but it was my first of Sept...

September 1st @ 00:31 .... a warm, dry (early) Saturday morning of long(bank) weekend :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

FWIW (and allegedly), her b/f was arrested for causing a raucus on a "party bus" and she attempted
    to come to his rescue (a few too many times) and was arrested. Also, according to various witnesses:
    1) "I shouldn't take her picture....it is embarrassing for her and the cops tossed her around ....you should document this ......you're an a$$hole :eek: ...(ME: that's Mr. A$$hole to you :D)"
    2) "I hope you're getting lots of pictures...she was disturbing the whole bus.....she's lucky the police are
    being so good to her......"
    3)" Hey, look she's going to be on CBC (TV) tomorrow .....hey, take a picture of me (guy) ...and me (his mate)....they drop their pants .....(ME: hey, here comes more police) ......$hit....as they run off....(nearly) tripping... :D"
    4) "hey ...are you taking pictures....do you have a card.....can we use them as evidence against the cops.....who are you shooting for.....do you have a card.....(ME: yep...just a minute....slowly walking away....and around the corner :D)"

:D

jack

4. Hotblack

Hotblack Dead Horse Flogger

Pressgang

[​IMG]

Pressgang (a sort of Levellers, folk/alt/rock band) playing at the Wallingford Bunkfest (a sort of folk/music/art/craft/beer festival), 10.24pm

5. Scphoto

Scphoto Well-Known Member

The pond

[​IMG]

Duck pond, Elmdon Park Solihull. 10:46

6. daft_biker

daft_biker Action Man!

A mate's wedding

Taken at some point in the afternoon (I'd check the exif but I'm not sure if I ever did set the time on my camera!).

[​IMG]

I got my shot before the bench was shifted for the official tog to get his :D

7. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Re: September, 2007 - Gotta Dance...

A local dance club hoofing it up in town on Saturday morning...

[​IMG] (a ClickPic)

8. TH-Photos

TH-Photos Well-Known Member

Windermere

[​IMG]

The view getting in the boat to begin a day providing safety and rescue cover.

9. crymble

crymble Well-Known Member

Slemish Mountain

I thought that I had forgotten to do a first view again - unti l I realised that the first was Saturday and I had taken a couple of Slemish while out for a drive in the morning.

K

[​IMG]

10. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

Proud doggy

Saturday afternoon - Newborough forest Anglesey.
    Celyn proudly carries her prize.

Moderator: Image deleted for size. Please remember the forum's image posing rules - you may repost the image when it has been re-sized.

11. ivacanon

ivacanon Member

Zara Phillips

Hi - sorry but I am one of those 4 x 4 country horsely people who trundled past you this weekend - at least I got a good picture of zara phillips

12. parisian

parisian Well-Known Member

It's my stick and I'm keeping it!

Saturday afternoon Newborough Forest Anglesey.
    [​IMG]

13. ermintrude

ermintrude Hinkypuff

[​IMG]

The Throng

The Shambles, 01 September 2007, 13:12

Just noticed the way they seemed to be herds, shoving themselves through what they thought they were ought to see, without actually looking at anything.

14. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Room with not much of a view!

[​IMG]

The current view from the back door. 1st September, mid afternoon.
    Will the back garden ever recover?!

15. aiwa_yamaha

aiwa_yamaha Well-Known Member

Re: On the way to my holiday

[​IMG]

Heathrow airport.

16. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

At last!

[​IMG]

On the beach not far from Boston Airport before we were due to fly back. I happened to look behind me with my camera - yes, upside-down - and saw this - yes, it was a little breezy.

Apologies for the enormous delay - I mislaid the card...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.