1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

September, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Aug 31, 2007.

1. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

October, November, December.. even adding Dilbert's Floopuary I only get 4 more months..... what calendar is everyone else using?

2. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Sorry - my increasingly absent mind. Of course it is only three month to go.

3. Aliera

Aliera Well-Known Member

...Hey, no desk pics *this* month! :D :D :D

But seriously (sort of, obviously...): I look forward to FirstView (and FirstBench!), because it makes me take the camera with me (which is an event that is becoming rarer and rarer these days), and it's an opportunity to record a little slice of life...
    I do hope that we'll carry on with FirstView in 2008. :)

4. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

It remains to be seen - but if we don't, there will certainly be something in its place which will likewise require you to get out there and take pictures. :)

5. OneTen

OneTen 'Two Breakfasts'

I agree. I love FirstView for both the reasons you descibe. I've started taking a camera out agin as well and this has sparked my interest in photography again. The 'slife of life' aspect is fascinating.

6. crymble

crymble Well-Known Member

Looks like it (though I do have theory, that it is more to do with the fact that the 1st this month was on a Saturday that the fact people have got bored of taking shots of their desks.)

K

7. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

I'd prefer photos of people's desks than people's favourite park benches
    (puts tin hat on and dives for cover....)