1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Selfie Stick for Cameras'?

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by CorfuPics, Jan 6, 2015.

  1. CorfuPics

    CorfuPics New Member

    Hi everyone - I am new to the forum. I am going on holiday in July, to Corfu, and I plan to do some underwater filming. I am going to buy an underwater camera soon. But I need a 'selfie stick for a camera'. I can't think of the actual name for it, but I am hoping someone can help me out. Many thanks!
  2. spinno

    spinno Well-Known Member

    Go to Amazon...they have shedloads of the things
    search under selfie stick!!
  3. Huxley

    Huxley Member

    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  4. CorfuPics

    CorfuPics New Member

    Thank you very much guys :)

Share This Page