1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Selfi

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Brian, May 16, 2020.

1. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

AndyTake2, Learning, spinno and 2 others like this.
  2. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

You are Claude Rains and I claim my £5!

spinno, Brian and EightBitTony like this.
  3. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

4. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

'Sixty one days of lockdown and doing selfies' ... most of the population resorts to selfies as soon as they get their smartphone, so perhaps surviving 61 days of lockdown before becoming so bored that you do this, is a sign of maturity. However, I suspect the result should show gross distortion of your face and a background with a sloping horizon and/or leaning verticals. Using a real camera may be part of the reason for your failure to get the proper selfie 'look'.

How many different hats do you have?

5. gray1720

Excuse me while I drool shamelessly at that lovely Barnack (I won't go as far as to try to identify it beyond that, 'cos I'll make a tit of myself).

6. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

Too many, although I have more cameras ;) And shoes.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  7. Brian

Brian Venerable Elder

It's a 111.....the earlier 24 Mp version without eye detection.

gray1720 and spinno like this.
  8. gray1720

Ah, now, if it had eye detection I'd have been after one like a shot, but as it doesn't...

I've meant to say this for a while, hope it doesn't come across as appraisal-y. I'm not generally a fan of hard B&W processing with deep, deep blacks, but the tones and textures in your first image are absolutely stunning.

Adrian