1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Real DARKROOM Prints Folks !

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by PeteE, May 26, 2020.

1. PeteE

PeteE Well-Known Member

Had a go at printing my outdated Kodak Technical Pan snaps using my 1984 Mamiya C220 onto some ORWO BH 1 Universal Glossy 18x24 cms I want to use up. Enlarger was my Durst M601 + 75mm f4.5 Wray 'Supar' that came with the 'Gift' Durst . I used Geoffrey Crawley's Print Developer Formula 1+3
    all 135mm f4.5 'Blue Dot' Sekors
    Tech Pan 01.jpg Tech Pan 02.jpg Tech Pan 03.jpg Tech Pan 04.jpg

80mm f2.8 'Blue Dot' Sekors
    Tech Pan 08.jpg
    Tech Pan 09.jpg

2. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

Glad I am not alone

:)

Dscn0599.jpg

Done_rundleCams likes this.
  3. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

I like the second one, Pete, but I don't believe it's Essex!

Very jealous of you both - still too much to do here (including working for a living) to transform the outside lav!

4. Stephen Rundle

Errrrrr I work for a living

5. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Pete doesn't though. I'm still trying to fit in gardening, cricket (maybe not this year...) and getting the rest of the house sorted...

6. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

You mean there's a very minor incline?

Nice prints, Pete!

S

7. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

I had kitchen tops on both sides of the kitchen. One, next to the sink became the wet bench, and the opposite top was the dry bench. I would be concerned about splashing fixer onto the easel with your set up. You must be a more careful worker than me.

8. Stephen Rundle

I'm lucky this is just a darkroom in a utility room, permenant :)

9. PeteE

PeteE Well-Known Member

Stephen : Tidier than MY darkroom sink set-up ! I have to make space for my 'NOVA' 16x12" Slot Processor as well -- when I lay out larger dishes I have to put NOVA into bath in bathroom - ( Don't tell THE WIFE ! )

Stephen Rundle likes this.
  10. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Just make sure it's not plugged in when she's in the bath;)

11. Stephen Rundle

I did contemplate a Nova when I could get one almost new on Ebay but I like to see the print

12. Stephen Rundle

That Agfa C66 (I had one new years back and was lucky to get a MINT one again last year) is a Durst M605 re built for Agfa specs, and was advertised on Ebay as complete with an Agfa Magnolar (Durst) lens £50.00 It came with, YES !!! a Rodenstock Rodagon f2.8 50mm, I knew they didn't know what they were selling, I didn't see the lens 'till I got home

https://www.firstcall-photographic.co.uk/rodenstock-rodagon-50mm-f28-enlarging-lens/p694