1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reactions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Roger_Provins, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Footloose

Footloose Well-Known Member

265 ms ... but as has already been said, not moving the signal aound the screen and changing the landscape in which it's carried out, makes this a pretty pathetic test. Maybe changing this so you hear a bang, might be more effective - That's how the old driving test method worked after all.

2. beatnik69

beatnik69 Well-Known Member

it guessed 43 first time (I'm 44) but I got it down into the 20s.

3. Lindsay Pennell

Lindsay Pennell Well-Known Member

Interestingly I was between 50 and 44 using a mouse, but between 24 and 31 using the keyboard. I'm 62 been driving 45 years.

4. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

46, 32, 27, 21. I'll settle for 21.

5. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

It's not so much the reactions as the anticipation that counts. I did have a young man ( teens by the look of him) pull across a road junction in front of me a couple of months ago. I don't know what he was thinking of. He was stationary at the junction while I approached and I had good sight of him. He must have seen me, the headlights are permanently on and a Volvo estate isn't exactly the best car to pick a fight with. Good that he went straight across, might have been interesting if he had turned right. I was Ok to miss him for the him stop/him turn left cases.

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

Defensive driving anybody?

7. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Absolutely, at work we had to do compulsory defensive driving training and pass the IAM test every two years. I've got 5 certificates somewhere. It really is worth it. I ought to pay for myself and do a refresher as it has been 10 years since the last one.

8. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

I got 21 but I think perhaps I lose points for not being anle to navigate my way back from twitter after it tried to get me to tweet my score and I didn’t want to