1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re: Problem again!

Discussion in 'Everything Film' started by BigWill, Feb 15, 2001.

1. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

No problemo Rob, if a complete dunderhead like me can do it then you will have no bother ( I used to think a floppy-disc was a back condition!). First step is to get those train/landscape pictures scanned and saved to your computer. Next, go to the AP community website at http://communities.msn.co.uk/APMembersGallery and apply for membership (just leave your E-Mail add and big John Macnally will approve your membership , don't forget the secret masonic handshake).You will then receive an E-Mail from John saying your membership has been approved. Once you are in this highly exclusive club ( it can't be that exclusive, they let me in!) you download a small program which enabeles you to upload your precious piccies to the website. Easy peasey. Any problems, contact the main man, John Macnally through the SEND PRIVATE facility on this website. He will be only too glad to help. Look forward to seeing you, Thomas the Tank engine et al soon.
    BigWill