1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Radio 7 goodness...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pachinkofan, Nov 17, 2010.

1. pachinkofan

pachinkofan Well-Known Member

Sorry, deleted it by mistake [Yeah I know]

Anyway, to recap, Radio 7, I'm currently Iplayering

Do androids dream of electric sheep,
    Brave New World
    and
    Red Dwarf [read by Rimmer]

ANy other gems?

Just need the time to listen to them, might end up with a wander with the camera at the weekend and some of them :)

2. Dorset_Mike

Dorset_Mike Grumpy Old Fart

Re: Radio 7 goodness...

For me Radio 7 means Goons, Round the Horne, Navy Lark and Beyond our Ken among others.

3. john_g

john_g Well-Known Member

Lots of gems on Radio 7. If I had to pick out one from the current crop, it would be Linda Smith's "A Brief History Of Timewasting".

4. TimF

TimF With as stony a stare as ever Lord Reith could hav

Means nothing to me. My next voluntary encounter with BBC radio will be Desert Island Discs this sunday with the magnificent Alice Cooper (will whatshername survive?)

5. john39

john39 Well-Known Member

thank you for the Red Dwarf - shall now be hooked on this and will also try for Alice on sunday. just watched bluray of 2009 concert at Hammersmith -AMAZING!!! :cool:

6. Tickhiller

Tickhiller Well-Known Member

My favourite at the moment is The Little World of Don Camillo but you cant get it on iplayer for some reason.