1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Poll - What do you find is the biggest annoyance with home printing?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Liam Clifford, Aug 16, 2017.

1. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

Why was'nt this poll on the bonfire yesterday? Maybe it will disappear for an early Xmas prezzie? Just been to photograph the Falkirk Kelpies, at 100' they are quite impressive, more so at night when illuminated.

2. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

Never actually seen them but I bet they’re impressive. There will be no early Christmas prezzies.

3. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

Yep, December and the weekly poll on home printing is still there. (Oh no it is'nt, OH YES IT IS!) Merry Crimble to all.

4. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

2019 starts and the "Weekly Poll" is still here. I wonder which one of us will see the other out? (My bet is on the poll!)

5. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

January ends, and yes, it's still there. I may be a bit previous but we're oft to Kenya, I wonder if the elephants still remember us?

6. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

And you are?

7. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

Happy new year Jim and hope you have a good time.... I’ll keep the thread open until you get back

8. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

Yep, March and it's still with us, even Brexit did'nt take this long!

9. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

April and it's still here, hang on, it's April Fools Day?

10. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

Come back tomorrow Jim
    Could be gone

11. SqueamishOssifrage

SqueamishOssifrage Well-Known Member

Yup! It's gone - from the top anyway.

12. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

Still there....., bugger

13. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

about time this thread was locked. It is utterly pointless moaning about this forever

14. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

A good moaning is always worth a smile...

15. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

It’s brought Jim and I closer
    :)

jimh likes this.
  16. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

That's the point.....it really is absolutely pointless! ;) Now, did I ever tell you about my knees, or better still, kids today, no wait....Brexit!

17. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

This poll was started on 16 August 2017, but if you lived on Mercury it is only 3.4 Earth days old if you count sunrise to sunset as a "day", or 10.32 Earth days if you class one rotation of the planet as a "day". So despite being 599 Earth days old here, it's quite recent on Mercury!;)

18. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

What’s brexit ?

19. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

A tube of Anusol might help

20. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I was once on duty and challenged my crew mate to go into a busy chemist on duty in uniform and ask for and buy a tube of anusol. Perhaps you had to be there, but it was very funny. He did do it. His challenge back to me was to go into the chemist and return it for a different pile cream. I didn’t do it.