1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll - How much photographic gear do you tend to pack for a summer holiday?

Discussion in 'Weekly Poll' started by Liam Clifford, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

I had the Tamron 28-200, albeit AF version, and it was my walk around lens for a number of years and continued into my early digital (IST*Ds) days
    until I realised that I needed a wider angle then a 42mm lens ;) I never made any large prints (for myself) or, at least, I never thought I did until I went
    to my nieces home one time a few years back and saw a number ( 7 or 8) large (11x14/16x20) prints of some of the Rock and Rollers I saw over the
    years :eek:. I asked where she got them from and she said from a bunch of prints she had found at her mom's (my sister) place. Well, you could have
    blown me down with feather ;)

As for manipulation stuff, I had Photoshop 6 for a few years, then for the past ten (or so) years, I have just been using Preview on my MacAir's
    and Aperture for straightening and captioning :). Now, I use Affinity for captioning and, nothing, as is painfully evident, for straightening ;) Also,
    I shot jpg's, exclusively :eek: .... :D

Cheers,

Jack