1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photography Tutorial

Discussion in 'Beginner's Corner' started by medavidcook, Apr 22, 2015.

1. medavidcook

medavidcook Well-Known Member

Hello All

I am wondering if anyone knows of any online tutorials, that show me the mechanics of photography and everything i need to know.

thanks

2. PhotoEcosse

PhotoEcosse Well-Known Member

I don't imagine that there is any single tutorial that will cover that range!

There are some good tutorials on individual topics on YouTube (search for chosen topic and find hundreds) but, of course, some dire rubbish as well.

The Lynda series of "Learn Photography" tutorials are excellent - but you would need to watch maybe 500 hours of them to cover the range of topics you are seeking.

I'd tend to tackle the remit one topic at a time starting, perhaps, with "Exposure".

Eric

3. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Someone had a question on here, the answer to which was Read The Blessed Manual, so to be sure I looked at the manual online and to my surprise it started with a cogent and succinct description of how to compose and expose an image. Trouble is I can't remember what camera it was. Manuals normally tend to be dire reading.

5. MJHB

MJHB Member

6. wertyu2007

wertyu2007 Member