1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photographers who suffer from the dreaded anxiety!

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by Louise, Sep 22, 2016.

1. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

I think it the ITV that say “it’s good to talk” I wish I had known I was depressed forty years ago even my doctor didn’t tell me just gave me tablets that cost me my job and changed our future! I talk openly about depression now and encourage people who are suffering to seek help. X Don

2. Simon Leung

Simon Leung Well-Known Member

I was misdiagnosed as Bipolar or Manic Depressive in the past. The Tegretol medication caused me to struggle with short-term memory loss and other negative side effects.

I was rediagnosed in 2019 of having Social Anxiety Disorder, which I was able to apply for Disability Benefits, in Canada.

ascu75 likes this.
  3. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

The resurrection of a five year old thread is making me anxious! What next will rise from the black lagoon? :D

4. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Depression is no fun, I can tell you that.
    I wonder what happened to Louise and how she is currently coping?
    Depression plus "You must stay at home" do not go together well. Boris has harmed the mental health of our nation beyond compare over the past year

5. Andrew Flannigan

Andrew Flannigan Well-Known Member

...but when the drugs are working, I can have a laugh at it. ;)

ascu75 likes this.
  6. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

Here is a couple of ideas 8011A618-EFD3-483D-98B4-F1254C00086E.jpeg 0AACB04F-91FD-4FE9-BD8D-712ADAEC0012.jpeg 0AACB04F-91FD-4FE9-BD8D-712ADAEC0012.jpeg
    might enjoy the musical :eek::eek::eek:

7. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Alan Sugar?