1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Photo Secretary & image databases

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by 0, Mar 21, 2000.

1. 0

0 Guest

Dear All,
    I am a lucky owner of an F5 - I want to have good method of storing shoot info. Photo Secretary software from Nikon would record and store the shoot data. I then want to associate this with scans of the images I have taken. Are there any good photography archiving programs around ? Do any of them work with Photo Secretary data - i.e. - support a fairly automated scan of the neg or tranny and import photo secretary data into the same app? Are there any other good photo databases around that would work with CD storage ? Because filling and recording this stuff is driving me nuts.

Sorry about the crap spelling - it's late.

Many thanks for any comments