1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfectly Corrected - AP issue dated 2nd of June

Discussion in 'Digital Image Editing & Printing' started by Chester AP, May 26, 2018.

1. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

I know that this printing fault on my copy of the issue that arrived today is not the fault of anybody at AP, but can't help thinking that somebody at the printers is making a point about how many people appear to take a picture just to provide the raw material for many happy hours spent correcting it on their PC.

IMGP3311B.jpg

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

I don't know the terminology but it looks like an error in cutting/binding. There should be no white space at the top and the left hand page should bear the number (34) , issue date and web address at the bottom. P53 should be wrong too. My copy is OK.

3. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

I also had to cut the top of every page apart from the cover, and over half the pages have the same fault as this example.
    Obviously it's a printing or cutting fault, and not disastrous since I have (just) all the text on every page.
    I was just amused by what the fault did to the 'Perfectly corrected' heading and the picture used.