1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Perfect Gift

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MJB, Jan 13, 2021.

1. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

2. WillieJ

WillieJ Well-Known Member

link is not working for me

3. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

Danno likes this.
  4. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

It is very difficult to play! Need long fingers.

5. WillieJ

WillieJ Well-Known Member

You could run but probably not far enough.

MJB likes this.
  6. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

It's interesting to note that students also purchased an awful lot of dental courses. Self-treatment of injuries sustained from irate neighbours?

ascu75 likes this.
  7. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Start 'em off with this:

S

Geren and Danno like this.
  8. AGW

AGW Well-Known Member

An idea for next year.......

<iframe width="1005" height="603" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K_qp26NHyTg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graeme

9. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

I like that.

S

10. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

You need big lungs to blow a horn that big! I think it was Berlin where I saw a busker with one of those in a subway, he was stood at the top of the stairs with his horn on the landing below.

When SWMBO's sis got hitched a bunch of the cousins decided to hit Oxford and go clubbing. Apart from the bouncers missing that they each had a dagger in their sock, there was a scene at 4am when Duncan realised he had lost his cloakroom ticket and they refused to give him his bagpipes back! In the end he threatened to play them...

11. MJB

MJB Well-Known Member

A couple of years back on Burns Night a transvestite tried killing a cat in a local kebabby. He nearly lost his neaps and tatties.

Learning, ascu75, LesleySM and 5 others like this.
  12. ascu75

ascu75 Well-Known Member

Had the cat been neutered? No reason for the question I was just curious o_O:rolleyes: