1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Pentax owners

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by DHarman, Jan 5, 2001.

1. Canonball

Canonball Well-Known Member

Hey, Diane, I think we should move into the Pentax section permanently, don't you? It's great down here, you can have a sensible discussion without any interuptions from those geriatric Leicaholics. What do you think?

Geoff/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

2. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Oi mush, you can't ask a lady to move in with you on the first date! and besides, she's my girlfriend, go get your own! Diane also neglected to say that the lady who was still using her K1000 after all those years was "using" it as a doorstop!
    Big(saboteur)Will

3. Canonball

What the hell are you doing in here Will? What's a man gotta do to find a bit of peace and quiet round here?

Canon(Quiet please I'm trying to get some kip)ball

4. Col. Hogan

Col. Hogan Well-Known Member

As a matter of fact, no, she still takes pictures with it. I think she's going to the digital darkroom and have tried dropping subtle hints if she ever wants to get rid of her darkroom equipment, I'd be happy to take it off her hands. Of course, then I'd need a place to do that kind of thing. Got any spare room in your place, Will? <grin> It's only 1/4 of the world away.

5. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

Sorry Geoff, I took a wrong turning trying to avoid Clive and Brian and just ducked in here by accident. That dratted labrador of Brian's is on my scent and is tracking me down in an attempt to recover the Leica "Enigma code book" which I "acquired" from Brian's gaff. Why of all the cheek, now the pesky mutt has cocked a leg up against the Canon forum door. I bet he trained him specially to do that.
    Don't worry Diane, I am on my way over on Concorde. Just told the wife I was nipping out for a breath of fresh air. Should be back in time for tea.
    Big(far travelled)Will

6. Canonball

Are you sure that was a Labrador, Will? Is there a full moon tonight? 'cos that's just the sort of thing I reckon that Clive would stoop toooooooooooooo

Canon(freaked)ball

7. robert1

robert1 New Member

I tend to agree with all the crew in here.
    I began with a MZ-10 and to me that was an outstanding camera and now i have been with my Z1-P for 2 years and it only gets better.I have just ordered the MZ-S and would really appreciate comments on this camera.Viva Pentax is what i say.

8. Reading

Reading Well-Known Member

Are you on the Pentax Discuss Mail List?

http://www.pdml.net will give you details and access to the archives. There have been a few people who have got this camera in the last week or two who have been posting reviews.

Rob