1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Pentax K-5 IIs article would be nice

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Eye Robot, May 22, 2013.

1. Eye Robot

Eye Robot Well-Known Member

Are you going to do an article on the Pentax K-5IIs soon (ie the one without the AA filter). When you did the test on the K-5II a few months back you said you would.

In this week's AP there was a letter suggesting some people said there was disappointment at no noticeable increase in sharpness for the Nikon D800 and D800E. And a month or so ago, someone on the forum posted a link to a D800E technical guide which had some moire examples in what was a cityscape test image...

So would like to know for the K-5IIs, is there a sharpness benefit and do you get any moire in general images (ie not resolution charts or prone ones such as close-knit textiles)

Thanks
    (If you already did it and I missed it, please point me to it)

2. AlexMonro

AlexMonro Old Grand Part Deux

I would also be interested in a detailed comparison of the resolution of the K5II and K5IIs.