1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

pentax digital slr

Discussion in 'Pentax Chat' started by bolsover, Sep 22, 2001.

1. bolsover

bolsover New Member

did i read in ap recently that pentax digital slr was being shelved until next year

2. SCT

SCT Well-Known Member

Yep sure did it was anounced in this weeks AP. In fact it may not happen at all. Also the tie up with HP may not last.

Steve C Thompson IRIPN

3. Reading

Reading Well-Known Member

The digital SLR which has been shelved, was not really an SLR as we might call it. The digital version of the MZ-S is still believed to be on track.

This article's heading was a little misleading - the camera which was shelved was the EI-3000, not the MZ-D.

4. SCT

SCT Well-Known Member

Stand corrected. Well I am actualy seating down at the moment, but don't tell anyone

Steve C Thompson IRIPN

5. Reading

Reading Well-Known Member

Never mind - havent seen it yet but I think there is News in THIS WEEKS AP regarding the Pentax Digital. Scrapping launch of Pentax 6 MP digital slr in favour of lower-end digital k mount slr more along the lines of the Canon D30 and Fuji S1. First appearance will probably be next year's PMA.