1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic fz1000

Discussion in 'Panasonic Chat' started by Jimbob W, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Jimbob W

Jimbob W New Member

Hi I bought a fz1000 group camera with fantastic results the only disappointing thing is the free bag Panasonic sent as part of their promo doesn't fit the camera I did contact Panasonic and they said tough has anyone else found this it's a pity the people behind the promos don't check these things

2. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

I presume you did apply for the right case as I note the same promotion covers the LX100 as well as FZ1000...

3. MartyG

MartyG Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they just said "tough".

4. Jimbob W

Jimbob W New Member

Hi yeah I definitely registered the camera correctly as it said on the covering letter fz1000 the customer services said my feedback was important to them but nothing too say they would replace the bag with one that the camera fits I think the bag is designed for a fz200 but the fz1000 has a far bigger lens and body due to the sensor size

5. J H Foto

J H Foto Well-Known Member

Great camera though.......?

6. Littleted

Littleted Member

7. Jimbob W

Jimbob W New Member

I wouldn't worry about not getting the bag as I have already said the camera doesn't fit as the bag is on the small size but the FZ1000 is a great camera I've got some fantastic results haven't tried the 4k video yet so I can't comment on that but stills are great