1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

'our diorama scene'

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Learning, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

For some time the diorama photograph at the head of the Noise box in camera reviews has been out of date. I cannot remember when the Duracell Plus was added. Did the review team make a sneaky change to see how long it would take anyone to notice?

2. Malcolm_Stewart

Malcolm_Stewart Well-Known Member

... and I'm wondering why a Canon EOS 50E is listed in the first photo credit for the review of the "Case Air Wireless Tethering System" (AP we 6 May 2017, p40.)..

3. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

It is a typo - made me look twice. I thought 'cor ain't technology wonderful. 50D - later in the article.