1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Online exhibitions are the way to go in lockdown

Discussion in 'Forthcoming Events' started by Sandhurst Camera Club, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Sandhurst Camera Club in Berkshire started in 2014 and has 50 members. We cancelled our annual summer exhibition due to the virus. We needed an online showreel to reach out to prospective members and our local communities. A team of three has created our first ever showreel and it has had about 1000 views. That's far more than the attendance at a normal show. It has also received good feedback from other clubs around the south of England. Please click the safe Youtube link and let us know what you think. Feedback will help us do a better one next year!

2. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Interesting way of "promoting" the Club.... you've got me interested as I live fairly close by (near to FPH). There are some great shots in that showreel; I'm not really into facebook but will try to search you out

3. Hi IvorETower, Our website www.sandhurstcamera.club has full contact details, and we welcome people to join our FB group Sandhurst Camera Club. If you want to to know about our future programme why not contact us. We won't hassle you!!

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Nice pics. That’s a good complement to the AP series on clubs. Could even have a separate forum - there was a call for ideas to strengthen the relationship between the forum and AP magazine.

5. Mark101

Mark101 Well-Known Member

Quite impressed actually :)

6. Trannifan

Trannifan Well-Known Member

I'm reorganising my website so that it primarily shows my exhibition photos - what you'd actually see on the walls in a gallery and so on. It's not quite ready yet..............

Lynn

7. Trannifan

Well, now it's up and running............

Lynn

8. Trannifan

3 exhibition picture groups with details of format and material. For these three groups what you see is what you'd see on the walls in a gallery, for example. There are also some photos to see which may, or may not, achieve exhibition status in the future, depending upon how things develop.

Have a butchers. Comments are welcome.

Lynn