1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest,

Nature photography is hugely popular, and there is always something more to learn. We've got the best photographers in this fascinating genre to share their tips and advice on the gear and techniques needed for stand-out shots, and inspire us with their wonderful images.

Whether you’re a beginner or intermediate photographer, and whether you're into flowers, insects or animals, you'll learn something new in this issue of 'Improve Your Photography' – and come away with your creative batteries fully charged.

Simply enter your details to receive your downloadable copy of 'Improve Your Photography – Nature'.

3. Welcome to the Amateur Photographer magazine online community.

Why not create an account and take advantage of this free resource.

Dismiss Notice

Old Camera Repairs

Discussion in 'Classic Models & Marques' started by EightBitTony, Sep 6, 2021.

1. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

This seems like the best spot to post this.

I enjoy watching retro computer repair videos on YouTube, and it occured to me I might enjoy old camera repairs as well. There's one clearly labelled channel (Fix Old Cameras), and on the off-chance you folks haven't seen it, I thought I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/c/FixOldCameras/videos

peterba and zx9r like this.
  2. gray1720

gray1720 Well-Known Member

Nooooooooooooooo!

I'm already halfway through restoring an Allen Scythe in my head that I haven't had at home ten days yet, the last thing I want is more ideas about cameras!

(sound of rapidly receding screams and running feet)

peterba, zx9r and EightBitTony like this.
  3. zx9r

zx9r Well-Known Member

Thanks Tony, I have had no success with camera repairs and have learned not to try but I quite like watching other people fixing clocks or building them from scratch, I suspect I will enjoy watching camera repairs.

peterba and EightBitTony like this.
  4. John Farrell

John Farrell Well-Known Member

EightBitTony likes this.