1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zou, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Don't know what I was dreaming about last night, but when I woke my head was one side of the bed and my feet out the other side. It was all very confusing.

Geren likes this.
  2. spinno

spinno Well-Known Member

A knife thrower's assistant on a revolving board?

John Farrell and Catriona like this.
  3. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

Well in the wee small hours of this morning I had this dream..

I was out with some friends (for some reason the only one I recognised was Dan) we were walking down a busy street and we came to some sort of shop where they all wanted to go in and I spotted a seat on the pavement so said I'd wait outside and have a fag.

Thus far pretty normal....

As I sat down and was looking in my bag (presumably for a fag) I heard a voice say "Excuse me"

I looked up and there was a really tall guy dressed all in black with black hair and sunglasses and I said "Yes?"

And he replied in a very posh voice "I am so very sorry but I have to stab you"

And stabbed me in my left thigh and right calf and walked off. It didn't hurt at all was just bleeding a bit and I remember thinking "That was lucky he didn't hit my femoral artery"

Then I stood up and walked into the shop and announced to my friends "I've just been stabbed twice but it's okay he said sorry"

At this point I woke up and am still wondering what the Hell that was about!

Zou likes this.
  4. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

I woke up this morning to a real anxiety dream, well to be correct I woke myself up.

I dreamt that I was talked into playing a game of rugby for a team. (I have not played rugby since the late 80's.) I then ended up in the changing rooms, wearing the kit and being really anxious as I didn't want to play. I looked down at my feet and I had a pair of old rugby boots on and I kept thinking where they had come from as I don't own a pair. I was getting really nervous about the position I would be expected to play, worried that I wouldn't get the position of 2nd row and looking a fool on the pitch. A bloke came (who I sort of recognised as an old school friend) close to me, took out a pack of sausages and began putting them in his mouth as a guard, the meat squishing out. Bill Beaumont then came in and started telling folk their positions. I clearly said to myself in my dream, wake up, wake up, it's a dream, it'll stop. I woke up.

Zou and Geren like this.
  5. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

It's the Welsh experience. Stay home! Ha!
    What's on the horizon? Something new and scary?

Geren and dream_police like this.
  6. dream_police

dream_police Well-Known Member

No nothing new coming up.

Catriona likes this.
  7. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

That's what you think...

ascu75 and Catriona like this.