1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

October, 2007 - FirstView Comments

Discussion in 'FirstViews [Archive]' started by huwevans, Oct 1, 2007.

1. mike_j

mike_j Well-Known Member

Re: Earth bonding update

BS 7671: 2008 Requirements for Electrical Installations (IEE Wiring Regulations Seventeenth Edition) is scheduled to be issued in January 2008 - see IET website.

2. Benchmark

Benchmark Well-Known Member

I will put that one on my Christmass list to Santa /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif :D

.....But how on earth (sorry for the pun) did we get from October's firstview to Equipotential Earth Bonding? :D

3. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

IET:

Ivor
    E
    Tower

I have a website??? :eek:

4. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

For anyone still wanting to post FirstView images from October 1st, the picture thread is open again. I'll leave it open until Saturday, so if you've got 'em, post 'em. :)

5. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Not posted my September shot yet! :eek:

6. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Well you can open that thread yourself - I'm not doing it for you! ;-)

7. Benchista

Benchista Which Tyler

Fair enough! ;) I'm just a long, long way behind for a variety of reasons. :eek:

8. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

It's now the evening of 28 October and I have yet to see a thread along the lines of "Reminder - First View; 1st November is approaching". Am I getting paranoid about this sort of thing?

9. fabs

fabs Well-Known Member

Could it be that Mr Evans is away? Notice he hasn't posted for a week! :eek:

10. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

I am indeed away - With internet access, but wth not much time on my hands, so I've not been making my presence felt.

I did ask the other mods if one of them wouldn't mind sorting out FirstView for me, but they're a bunch of TOE-RAGS and they're obviously expecting me to get on with it despite being half way round the world. Gits! ;-)

Anyway, I'll put up a reminder and rest assured that FirstView will not be forgotten this month.

11. TheFatControlleR

TheFatControlleR :Devil's Advocaat: Forum Admin

Ooops! Hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes... :eek:

12. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

Ah - I see it has already been done - I take back everything I said. That Ben Chism really is a fine fellow, isn't he? Quite the best forum admin around, for my money, and what a handsome chap too. ;-)

13. Seven

Seven ..or eight

HEY

who's knicked my piccie :( I need it before Huw gets back!