1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now then

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nicxx, Nov 16, 2002.

1. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

What's it all about then? I am trying to post a lovely picture of me and the lovely Jo for you all to see on the Gallery but it won't let me in to my own album, I've had it for a year or two now, but I don't go there any more because I don't have the time. Anyway, it keeps asking for my password, which I enter, then it tells me I have to be a member to enter! I *am* a member! It even gives me my username when it asks for my password! Or have I been dismembered?! So I tried to post a help request on the board but it did the same there! What is going on?! Help me! I am very sad! Sorry to post it here but I can't find any answers anywhere and I know you all want to see our picture, he he he!

ermx

2. Happy Hens

Happy Hens Well-Known Member

I don't suppose it has anything to do with Slimey and Alan W leaving the AP Forum and removing their pics from the gallery and the gallery is maybe feeling a bit neglected perhaps?

Billy <font color=red>FRIPN</font color=red>

3. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

As far as I know Erm, if you don't use your MSN passport for over 30 days then it is deleted and you have to set up a new MSN passport. Quite how this will affect your membership of the gallery I am not sure. Send a message to dear John Macnally or Inflatable or Fen who will hopefully be able to sort you out. I'm dying to see this piccie of my favourite two babes!

BigWill

<font color=blue>I'm sailing like a driftwood on a windy bay!<font color=black>

4. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

So how come my album is still there?

30 days?!!! I shall have to get a new one every month! theres no way I will mke it in there every 30 days!

ermx

5. Lounge_Lizard

Lounge_Lizard Well-Known Member

Post it here instead. Just shove into any spare web space and paste the link here.

If you haven't got any web space then send me the pic and I'll post it somewhere for you.

David

6. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

Hello there David, I've sent yu the pics to the email address on your website (as I didnt know if the one in your Bio was real or not!) I hope this is the right place...

ermx

7. Clive

Clive Well-Known Member

Nice to see you back again Nicola./img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

[​IMG]

8. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Oh Nic - How could you!!!
    What have I ever done to offend you!
    I hope it is heavily manipulated.
    It's a really crappy picture - that waiter didn't know one end of a camera from the other, Honest!!
    I'll bet David only wanted you to post it him so he could have the first laugh!

Bye For Now,
    Jo/img/wwwthreads/wink.gifBecause I'm worth it! (Blatantly Nicked from TV advert.)

9. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

Oh, I never went anywhere! I just dont have much time these days, so I come in here and check whats going on every three or four days, but you lot leave soooooo much to read I never get round to writing much back! I only manage to get past the Lounge about once a fortnight!

ermx

10. nicxx

nicxx Well-Known Member

I posted a couple from my own camera too. was it a waiter? I cant remember much, dont remember if it was just a couple more drunkards like me.

ermx

11. josie

josie Well-Known Member

No Nick - it was the Barman. I think he was trying to persuade us to leave so he could put the milkbottles out!
    Your pictures have got to be loads better than mine from that toy camera.
    Bye For Now,
    Jo/img/wwwthreads/wink.gifBecause I'm worth it! (Blatantly Nicked from TV advert.)

12. Happy Hens

Happy Hens Well-Known Member

I don't know if reactivating your hotmail email account will be enough to reactivate your .net passport but you could give it a try.
    Also, there is an option to upgrade your hotmail account to sign in when you like even longer than the stupid 30 day limit without penalty and it costs I believe $20 A YEAR!

Billy <font color=red>FRIPN</font color=red>

13. Lounge_Lizard

Lounge_Lizard Well-Known Member

The image was too large for web use so I have cropped it, adjusted the levels and sharpened it a bit.

I have sent the link to Nicola with the necessary code so she can post it wherever.

David

14. Larry Shone

Larry Shone Well-Known Member

alans left n all,bloody hell! mind you he diod sound pissed of yesterday.

[​IMG] IRIPN