1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Nikon cash back/grip/training promotion

Discussion in 'Nikon Chat' started by Barney, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

So, Nikon have a new promotion out offering sweeteners on a number of DSLRs and lenses.

https://www.nikon.co.uk/sites/promotions/index_uk.html

My D300 is now obsolete and my D3 is long in the tooth. If I stay with Nikon, I could well be tempted by a D750 body or two.

2. Jimbo57

Jimbo57 Well-Known Member

But be aware that cashback, in Nikon terms, does not necessarily involve cash. When I bought my last Nikons under such a scheme, all they gave me was a pre-charged credit card.

(Why not add a Logan Mat Cutter to your shopping list so that you can enjoy the COMPLETE photographic experience from pressing the shutter button to displaying your prints on the wall? :) )

3. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I'd be far more likely to go for the grip than the cash but a credit wouldn't go unspent anyway.

[/QUOTE](Why not add a Logan Mat Cutter to your shopping list so that you can enjoy the COMPLETE photographic experience from pressing the shutter button to displaying your prints on the wall? :) )[/QUOTE]

Because I've already got plenty kit of an actual photographic nature gathering dust, I have no need for something else to lie around unused. :p

Oh, and I do display my work (and that of other photographers) on my walls, I just have it mounted and displayed by a professional framer, much as I would expect a framer to pay for the work of professional photographers for any images he or she might like to display or their own wall.