1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nikon cash back/grip/training promotion

Discussion in 'Nikon Chat' started by Barney, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

So, Nikon have a new promotion out offering sweeteners on a number of DSLRs and lenses.

https://www.nikon.co.uk/sites/promotions/index_uk.html

My D300 is now obsolete and my D3 is long in the tooth. If I stay with Nikon, I could well be tempted by a D750 body or two.

2. Jimbo57

Jimbo57 Well-Known Member

But be aware that cashback, in Nikon terms, does not necessarily involve cash. When I bought my last Nikons under such a scheme, all they gave me was a pre-charged credit card.

(Why not add a Logan Mat Cutter to your shopping list so that you can enjoy the COMPLETE photographic experience from pressing the shutter button to displaying your prints on the wall? :) )

3. Barney

Barney Well-Known Member

I'd be far more likely to go for the grip than the cash but a credit wouldn't go unspent anyway.

[/QUOTE](Why not add a Logan Mat Cutter to your shopping list so that you can enjoy the COMPLETE photographic experience from pressing the shutter button to displaying your prints on the wall? :) )[/QUOTE]

Because I've already got plenty kit of an actual photographic nature gathering dust, I have no need for something else to lie around unused. :p

Oh, and I do display my work (and that of other photographers) on my walls, I just have it mounted and displayed by a professional framer, much as I would expect a framer to pay for the work of professional photographers for any images he or she might like to display or their own wall.