1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Nikon and Edinburgh Wex ....

Discussion in 'Nikon Chat' started by mediaman, Oct 31, 2019.

1. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

...now in my bad books !
    Was down at Wex, Edinburgh, today... this was to be one of their open days, with Sigma, Canon, fuji etc all presenting there latest offerings to the buying public.... Now,I went down to get my hands on the Nikon Z7, but Nikon were not there...
    but was informed they will be there tomorrow instead. Not good enough Nikon UK ! The staff who are normally excellent, when asked if they had the Z7 for me to check if my mits would actually fit [ I was there with the intention to purchase ] said, Nikon have not left any product for demo use today. After a look around, I did indeed see one in a cabinet, with lens attached..... This branch has now lost a potential sale ! BTW, while standing outside awaiting my friends to exit, a tog came out moaning the same as me, and he mentioned he had recently purchased 8 grand of Nikon, but was so disgusted, he said that he may just sell the lot, and change brands !

2. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Yes, in the heat of the moment he might say that.

But he will not sell the lot.

3. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

Did you not think to check, before travelling, that Nikon would be there?

4. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

was informed that a female from Nikon had been there earlier in the morning, and told them literally at the last minute that they would come the following day... This, I found out yesterday, was because they were showing the new Z50 to the public at Wex Edinburgh !

5. GeoffR

GeoffR Well-Known Member

I’m confused, was that not where you were?