1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

NIK Collection

Discussion in 'Digital Image Editing & Printing' started by swanseadave, May 2, 2020.

1. swanseadave

swanseadave Well-Known Member

I downloaded the Nik Collection a few years ago and have been using it "intuitively"well sort of,ever since,but I`m sure I could get more out of it if I only had access to the user manual.

There are places where info can be found about individual parts,eg Viveza but I cannot find a manual for everything.

Can any member here help please?

2. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

I think its only the quick starter guide but Try this

3. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

Buried in This is a more long winded but complete set.

4. swanseadave

Thank you Gezza,I`ll have a close look at those.

5. swanseadave

I had to convert to PDF and move to Microsoft Word to get them printed.No way to print from the link.

All OK,thanks again Gezza

6. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

Glad you got it sorted.... I only use it mainly for sharpening. Just wondered what you used it for.

7. swanseadave

Like you,mainly sharpening but I want to try out the others especially Silver Efex Pro;I want to do do some b&w from scanned negs.

8. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

9. Gezza

Gezza Well-Known Member

10. swanseadave

Thanks,I spotted those yesterday.