1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Newtons cradle

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by Stephen Rundle, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Stephen Rundle

Stephen Rundle In the Stop Bath

Thanks for the advice to post here and not the lounge

MUST get rid of the dust somehow :( will re shoot later)

nc1.jpg nc2.jpg

2. Stephen Rundle

Here is another, one question, what do you think is the difference between the above and this, clues, NOT processing, NOT lighting

IMG_0011.jpg

3. Zou

Zou Well-Known Member

Well the focus is better, but this isn't the appraisals lounge... ;)

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Wasn’t an appraisals question. Talking pics maybe?

5. Stephen Rundle

YES, it is not really a trick question, I am just amazed by shall I say the second camera ;)

6. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

No exif data on it, so you are going to have to explain, if anyone is still interested.

7. Stephen Rundle

The top ones (I know it is trivial but just opened my eyes to what we had and didn't appreciate, at least me ) is a D810 with SB910 flash not a cheap setup

The bottom one is my just bought Canon D60 a really CHEAP camera :( :( :( it just shows that (and I DO NOT mean me) a good photographer can do better with cheap gear than people like me with good

Ryan Foulkes likes this.
  8. RovingMike

RovingMike Crucifixion's a doddle...

But it is nowhere near as good. If the focus of the D810 was where it should be, on the front vertical, then it would be far better. The other is a mass of noise.

But overall, I agree with the sentiment. I have never owned a "professional" camera in my life and I'm sure, never will.

9. Stephen Rundle

You are 100% right I am just amazed at what was available what........... 17 years ago