1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Jennatheraven, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Jennatheraven

Jennatheraven New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Jenna, photography has been a hobby of mine for a while, I don't have any fancy equipment but still enjoy it!

Been looking for somewhere for inspiration and some constructive critisism! Hope Im in the right place!

2. turbulentwheat

turbulentwheat Well-Known Member

Hi Jenna - welcome! Nice to have another girl!:) Don't know where everyone is, must be out catching some rays inbetween the rains. In anycase you'll find a wealth of wit and knowlege and pithy comments :D Seriously, you've come to the right place. Look forward to seeing your pics. Pull up a stool and here's yer favourite tipple or brew:cool:

3. Wheelman

Wheelman Well-Known Member

Welcome to the mad house Jenna

Unusual name-but one I have come across before. I don't suppose you originate from Kent?

Have a read of the thread about posting images for sizes etc and stick some in the appraisal gallery (Chris will probably be along and post some links later)

4. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hi and welcome aboard the AP forums :D

And, as if by magic. I've arrived :)

How to post There are lots of free programs as well down the bottom - if you want a quick photo editor, try the one in my signature below.

Enjoy!

5. lisadb

lisadb Well-Known Member

Hi Jenna,

glad you could join us. :)

Lisa.