1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Newbie on here and Photography

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by kevinleitch, Jul 16, 2011.

1. kevinleitch

kevinleitch Member

Hi folks , Thought id post a short line to introduce myself. I am fairly new to Photography and would appreciate any tips etc on some pics i was going to post . I have recently enrolled with online course and seperate courses in London i will be taking up in August. so hoping i can improve on my photography and get somewhere in the future. Future aspirations would be taking good pictures - Sports - Portraits- Interiors- Social photography, Black and White. any tips or advice would be really appreciated, Hope this message finds you all well!!

Hope to hear from you guys soon, Kevin :)

2. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

Hi Kevin and welcome to the AP forums.

You can post pics in the Appraisal Gallery for critique.

Read the How To Post Images sticky first though :)

Enjoy!

3. P_Stoddart

P_Stoddart Well-Known Member

Welcome.

Looks like your going to be very busy. :)

4. kevinleitch

kevinleitch Member

Thanks guys! Yes im looking to be busy and try and get as much training as possible.
    Ive booked up with the www.Londonphotographycourses.co.uk Have spoken to guy called Tony there. Who seems really helpful, and will discuss some progression route after going to the total beginners course. So heres hoping i can get some decent looking pics. Cheers guys :)

5. Chris Cool

Chris Cool Retired

OK, well good luck with your course - in the meantime, you may like to look at Jodie Coston's classroom series. Whilst it refers to film photography, the lessons apply to digital as well Click me...

If you want a quick and easy editor for use on here, click on the one in my signature below.

Cheers!