1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie incoming!

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by Phantombat, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Phantombat

Phantombat Member

Hello, I am a (soon) 30 year old guy from Norway that has owned a camera for about a year. Been experimenting quite a bit with nature pictures, but feel that I got so much to learn.

Nice to meet everyone! :)

EightBitTony likes this.
  2. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

Welcome. Enjoy yourself and have fun

3. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Welcome to you! I hope you enjoy being here. We are a friendly lot, so post pictures and ask anything.

Kate

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Welcome. We are all still learning!

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

6. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Welcome.

If you ask for any advice, don't forget to tell us a little about the camera you are using so that we can give helpful answers.

7. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! Dive right in!

8. Phantombat

Phantombat Member

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! :) I will make sure to tell more about my Canon camera and post some of my pictures very soon!

EDIT: Not sure if this is the right place to post pictures, but here is the one I am most happy with - close to the city I live in here in Norway (its called Bergen).

[​IMG]

9. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Welcome.
    Certainly posting a picture as you introduce yourself is a good idea.
    If you want critical comment on pictures then the Appraisal Gallery is the place to post.
    The Exhibition Lounge is where one would normally post other pictures of general interest, and tell us something about the subject.
    By the way the above image is bigger than that suggested in the guidelines.
    Also you have left the EXIF information intact. Some people prefer to remove it.

Phantombat likes this.