1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Plymouth

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by trisphot, Jul 5, 2018.

1. trisphot

trisphot New Member

Hello everyone. Newbie to photography here just bought a secondhand Canon EOS 550D as my 1st DSLR camera. Always wanted to get into photography but never been able to afford anything half decent.

Been playing about with UAVs the last couple of years ith a DJI Phantom initially then a Yuneec Typhooon H, DJI Mavic Pro and got editing a few videos and enjoyed that. Sold the UAVs now and concentrating on getting to grips with a camera.

Have a 75-300mm & 18-55mm lense. Currently deployed in the Falklands so lots of Penguin shots so far that I will try to upload ASAP when I get a chance. Stunning place with some amazing opportunities here so hoping I get to grips with the camera soon.

Look forward to browsing the forum and learning from you all.

Tris.

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Hi Tris, you are missing some hot weather! Some penguin pics would be good to see! What is a UAV?

3. trisphot

trisphot New Member

Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Drone)

Yeah been watching the weather and its typical when its -2 here today! As soon as I get a chance I will upload some Penguin shots.

4. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Excellent!

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

Hello :) Welcome aboard!