1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

New user from cambridge

Discussion in 'Introductions...' started by jamie brittain, Feb 5, 2018.

1. jamie brittain

jamie brittain New Member

Hi all,
    Very much a dslr virgin, have always used bridge cameras and have always loved taking pictures on my travels, kite buggying events and anything that took my eye. About a year ago I picked up a nikon d3000 with kit lens (18-55) for next to nothing, played with it a little then left it in its box, recently my much loved and well used bridge camera died so decided to test the water with this before committing hard earned pennies on another bridge camera or going to dslr.

Been reading a lot and playing more and quite enjoying myself now and pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I have now bought a couple of lenses (35mm prime and 55-300mm) which I can still use as and when I upgrade, if I stay with nikon.

So anyway... Hello all ☺️

2. steveandthedogs

steveandthedogs Well-Known Member

Hallo Jamie and welcome!

S

3. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Hi Jamie! Welcome to the forum!

4. Craig20264

Craig20264 Well-Known Member

Welcome along Jamie. Good to see new faces. Stick around and join in. :)