1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need opinion..

Discussion in 'General Equipment Chat & Advice' started by BobYaxley, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Rhys

Rhys Sasquatch

lenses..

When I bought an Eos, the first lens I got was a 50 mm, cheapest of the primes and well used, the second one I got was a 28mm, unfortunatly more expensive, and it gets worse from there pricewise if you stick with primes (would recomend a 50 tho as it makes for a compact camera setup). Just bought a 28 to 90 usm for £55 from jessies, not a bad little lense.

<font color=purple>I got my hair cut, and got a job. Now what../img/wwwthreads/wink.gif</font color=purple>

2. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

Re: Need opinion.....don't blame me just

Morning Will,

Danm, I thought for sure you wouldn't find that post/img/wwwthreads/frown.gif...I will (no pun intended) be heading down to gallows to await my punishment....just so long as
    isn't getting another job because that would be cruel, albeit not unusual, punishment/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif.

BTW, if you were to post another picture, other than the 'ferkin flower' picture, I wouldn't be forced to take these cheap shots/img/wwwthreads/wink.gif.

/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Jack

Life is a Photo-Op