1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

my photo blog

Discussion in 'Personal Portfolio Sites' started by dordeduca, Apr 10, 2020.

1. dordeduca

dordeduca New Member

I am a young photographer from Europe, passionate about photography for 15 years.My site is more about photo tutorials than a portfolio of photos.please browse through it to bring me positive reviews.I apologize for the ad on it but somehow it has to be funded https://4photographers.blogspot.com/

2. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Well done for getting a sponsor. I think you’ve got a way to go in terms of giving advice to professionals. Something is wrong with the formatting. Each space following a full-stop is filled white (viewed on safari, ipad) which looks most odd.

3. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

PC here Pete, and it's the same.

upload_2020-4-17_15-59-47.png

4. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Hi there - you definitely need to sort out the formatting. At the moment it looks as though everything has been copied and pasted from some other websites - which might not be the case, but that's the effect it gives.

5. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member

6. Donkey

Donkey Well-Known Member

I did wonder if the images were the op's but a quick reverse look up gives some interesting results.