1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My first PROPER photo post

Discussion in 'Colour or Not' started by El_Sid, Jul 21, 2003.

1. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Just to prove I actually do take photographs...

[​IMG]

Apologies for the iffy image quality but I had to re-photograph the original print with a borrowed digicam then recolour to B W in photo editor.

Nigel FRIPN

"Digital photography... is using your finger on the shutter-button"/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

2. Seven

Seven ..or eight

I like that one Nigel, I know the area well and it reflects how peaceful it can be there.

Tanya (IRIPN)/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

3. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

WOW a visitor!.........quick don't let her get away!................Dammit she's gone!!!!!!

PS Thanx Tanya. It was a hot windy afternoon and the Yachties and grockles were out in force so it was not as peaceful as it can be.

Nigel FRIPN

"Digital photography...... is using your finger on the shutter-button"/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

4. robbybobby

robbybobby Well-Known Member

Blimey! Tanya must know her walls well!/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

Rob NRIPN

If something's not worth doing, it's worth forgetting about.

5. Seven

Seven ..or eight

lol, it kinda gives it away that it sais 'Bosham'

6. JMACNALLY

JMACNALLY RIP

are you one of the "Boz-ham" people, or a "Bosh-ham". It becomes confusing if you live down the road in "Coz-ham"!

<font color=purple>Johnmac</font color=purple>
    Everything is a photograph

7. El_Sid

El_Sid Well-Known Member

Round here it's definitely "Boz'm" and "Cosh-am" (mind that probably ought to be Cosh'em/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif). Can't remember the last time I heard "Cozz'm".

Nigel FRIPN

"Digital photography...... is using your finger on the shutter-button"/img/wwwthreads/smile.gif

8. huwevans

huwevans Not Really Here

I was under the impression it was both 'Boz'm' and Coz'm. In fact I'm sure I remember frequent items on 'South Today' discussing the finer points of just this issue when I lived in Soton. Ah yes, the long winter evenings simply flew by! ;-)

Huw Evans.
    www.huwevans.freeuk.com

9. Seven

Seven ..or eight

Noone sais Coz'm anymore, my step Mum used to but she was from Stoke!