1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My eclectic world in pictures...(18 photo's)

Discussion in 'Appraisal Gallery' started by Done_rundleCams, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Done_rundleCams

Done_rundleCams AP Forum Ambassador to Canada

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And The End

[​IMG]

<span style="color:red"> Comments please </span>

:)

Jack

2. josie

josie Well-Known Member

Great set of shots as usual Jack. - A very mixed bag, something for everyone, although some of them are on the small side.
    The bride in no 2 looks very relaxed - almost too relaxed - was she waiting at a bus-stop?
    No 3 looks like a bloke sat on the loo!!
    No 4 - it would have been nice to have all those backside equally spaced out, but still a great shot.
    The one I'm most disappointed with is the one with the cycling cops - why couldn't they be wearing lycra shorts?! ;)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jo

3. BigWill

BigWill Gorgeous oversensitive Nikon-loving cream puff

It is a strange world indeed that you inhabit Jack...............but a fascinating one none the less and I'm glad your camera is there to capture it.

BigWill

4. Rhys

Rhys Sasquatch

Very nice Jack, lovely selection as always.

5. robc

robc Well-Known Member

Some great stuff. I love the black and white of the police officers at the crime scene - absolutely great.
    Never realised Vancouver was such a bizare place! Thanks for showing us.
    And love the variety in your stuff - nice to see someone shooting such a variety - gives a real sense that you just love taking pics - whatever the subject.
    Rob

6. ElectricPics

ElectricPics Well-Known Member

Splendid set! Diverse but still telling a story.

7. Done_rundleCams

Morning Jo,

Thank you and the bride was indeed at a bus stop....and with no groom in sight ...and I was riding by in a mates car and managed to bang of a few shots much to his (my mate's) chagrin...even though he wouldn't shoot it :rolleyes: and I was sitting in a coffee shop and across the street saw what looked like a fellow sitting on the toilet and, naturally, took a few shots :eek:. As for the police in "lycra shorts" I will see if I can arrange something for you ;). As for #4, not being the official wedding photographer and just jumping in my mate's car (same as Bride #2) I didn't have much time to work with.....even though I did convince him to wait a few seconds before driving off :rolleyes:.

Cheers and will get back to you regarding the 'lycra police' :D.

Jack

8. Done_rundleCams

Morning Will,

Thank you sir...I do what I can :).

Cheers,

Jack

9. Done_rundleCams

Thanks Rhys,

Jack

10. Done_rundleCams

Hi ya Rob,

Thanks very much for that and I don't know if Vancouver is really such a bizarre place or if I just happen to spot/sus out/shoot what people construe as being bizarre and I notice as being 'a slice of life' that makes up a typical day in Vancouver .....................if that make's any sense :D. .......EDIT: although it must be a bit peculiar if it stands out enough for me to shoot it :rolleyes:

Cheers and thanks again.

Jack

11. Done_rundleCams

Morning Adrian,

Thanks very much.

Jack

12. TomG

TomG Well-Known Member

Morning Jack,

Lovely set there, I thoroughly enjoy looking through your photos and this was set is as good as ever!

Tom

13. Done_rundleCams

Afternoon Tom,

Good to hear from you again and thanks very much.

Jack