1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

My coat is on

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LesleySM, Feb 26, 2014.

1. LesleySM

LesleySM Well-Known Member

This guy gets a text message from his neighbour it reads: "I'm going to come clean as I can't live with the guilt anymore. For the last couple of the years I have been using your wife day and night, I can’t get it at home but that's no excuse. I hope you can forgive me and we can still be friends"

Outraged and betrayed the man runs upstairs and shoots his wife.

Then he gets a second text message from his neighbour "Damn autocorrect I mean "Wi-Fi" not "wife""

2. Catriona

Catriona Well-Known Member

Brilliant! :)

3. Skyehammer

Skyehammer Well-Known Member

Really quite sad from the Wife's point of view , though , doncha think ?
    I mean to be shot for such a simple mistake , you'd think that the outraged husband would have talked it through before getting his shotgun out .
    Bad darts , as they say down sarf .

4. Skyehammer

Skyehammer Well-Known Member

Good joke though !! [​IMG]

5. mediaman

mediaman Well-Known Member

Now reposted in "The Games Room" under "Jokes"
    BTW, also on my fb page [ it's that good :D ]