1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

My 2019

Discussion in 'Exhibition Lounge' started by PeteRob, Jan 11, 2020.

1. PeteRob

PeteRob Well-Known Member

Inspired by what has gone before. Taken from public Flickr so please excuse the watermark

January:
    This never works for me as a picture but the new shoots on these trees at Erdigg always enchants
    [​IMG]DSCF3963.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

February :
    Snowdrops at Chirk, another subject I can't get a good picture of but are somewhat magical

[​IMG]274A7987.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

March: We did the unusual and went into Liverpool. For some reason this proved popular by my standards ( got 45 views on Flickr!)

[​IMG]DSCF4138.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

April: Spring in Meldon Woods

[​IMG]DSCF4346.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

May: A first for me - a meet up through the forum with Steve at Bempton Cliffs. The first time there for me.
    [​IMG]BV9R4278.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

June: Wild flower meadow at Bodnant.

[​IMG]274A0086.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

July: First trip of the year to Powis Castle - must have an album of this shot but I can never resist.

[​IMG]274A0183.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

August : I don't ever post family pics but the eldest was 40 and threw a party. The 4 boys were at school together and get together once a year for a jam. Uses Flickr resizing so probably a bit rubbish - is private.

[​IMG]DSCF2636.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

September: surf school at Bude

[​IMG]DSCF4949.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

October: Mother turned 90 and this lovely lady entertained us well with songs of the 40s and 50s

[​IMG]274A0644.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

November: I got absolutely soaked taking pictures for the monthly theme - forget what it was but it must have involved water

[​IMG]274A0850.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

December: Christmas Trees at Chirk on their annual fairytale theme

[​IMG]DSCF5130.jpg by Pete, on Flickr

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    Zou, Dan S, RovingMike and 3 others like this.
  2. Bazarchie

Bazarchie Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting Pete. I think you are harsh on your self evaluation, those flowers are difficult to shoot for anybody. I appreciate the May mention and the fact you drove across the country to get there.

EightBitTony and Geren like this.
  3. Geren

Geren Well-Known Member

Looks like you had a pretty good year! Those Erdigg trees are amazing! I remember Clydebank College had shaped all of the trees in the grounds to be square - looked neat until new growth started to make them go fuzzy which always rather pleased me.

Thank you for sharing these - I enjoyed your travels!

EightBitTony likes this.
  4. EightBitTony

EightBitTony Well-Known Member