1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Must follow Photography Blogs/Flickr/Instagram etc?

Discussion in 'Web Sites of Interest' started by zuko, Dec 27, 2013.

1. zuko

zuko In the Stop Bath

Tried to find a thread but couldn't so I'm (and maybe others are) looking for online resources to follow, learn, inspire myself in the world of photography.

Being a beginner I don't really have a list hence this thread but I think a good base of categories would be:

Education/Learning

http://www.digital-photography-school.com (just found this one)

Inspiration

News/Events

I personally am interested in any sites that I could learn to enhance my skills and pre-production. Also looking for some good inspiration for fashion and modelling.

I will periodically add any links into this post for ease of use for other users.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  2. frank1

frank1 Well-Known Member

You Tube for tutorials that's where I go for photoshop stuff. Modelling sites go to
    modelmayhem.com
    purpleport.com
    purestorm.com

These are hosting sites where you can exchange between all the appropriate professions either on a paid basis or a Time for Print one. You find plenty of inspiration looking through members portfolios. The sites are all free with limitations. Paying members get better options but as a tryout a free membership is fine.

3. 0lybacker

0lybacker In the Stop Bath

Don't think I've mentioned this one before although I discovered it pre-2013:

Photography @ Weeping Ash http://www.fine-photographs.co.uk/

Check out the work of Raymond Moore :) along with that of the site's creator/proprietor, Roy Hammans.

4. Jez81

Jez81 New Member