1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. REMINDER

Any content, information, or advice found on social media platforms and the wider Internet, including forums such as AP, should NOT be acted upon unless checked against a reliable, authoritative source, and re-checked, particularly where personal health is at stake. Seek professional advice/confirmation before acting on such at all times.

Mr Brains potatoes

Discussion in 'AP Magazine Feedback & Suggestions' started by Learning, May 5, 2020.

1. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

are reminiscent of asteroids. Wonky 'veges' might also benefit from a similar treatment.

2. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

Well, get yourself to Morrisons then, they stock wonky carrots;)

3. IvorETower

IvorETower Little Buttercup

What about Mr Potato's brains ??

4. Learning

Learning Ethelred the Ill-Named

Sorry to be a bit late to this. I often buy Mr Morrison's wonkies . Look at the freshness not the shape,

5. Chester AP

Chester AP Well-Known Member

Many years ago I was advised to mount a potato on a stick and use it as a subject when experimenting with flashguns for portraits, so that I could see what happened to shadows when the placing of the flashguns was adjusted. This was in the days of film - today somebody could complete all the experimenting in a few minutes and look at the results immediately.

I'm not sure if the advice was serious, but it was qualified with the comment 'probably as intelligent as a model'.